Sybarite Architects is looking for creative individuals to join their team in the West London studio. It’s not essential for applicant to be an architect or an architectural graduate. However, previous retail design experience is essential.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- English fluency (written & spoken) due to the needs of our client base
- A valid UK working VISA where applicable for non EU applicants
- 3d Rhino modelling skills (to an advanced level)
- V Ray rendering experience (to an advanced level)
- Autocad 2d experience (to an advanced level)
- A good knowledge of the Adobe creative suite
We offer very attractive employment packages with benefits – salary negotiable.
Please send a covering letter clearly explaining your reasons for wanting to join our team together with a C.V and a small portfolio selection to:
Kelsey Douglas, Practice Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sybarite Architects, The People’s Hall, 2 Olaf Street, London W11 4BE – www.syb.co.uk
Apologies in advance, but we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
All interviewees will be Cad tested on Autocad & Rhino.
1290 total views, 2 today