Business Development Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
My client is a global project management organisation, specializing in interior design, consulting and building for the commercial sector. They have an already well established presence throughout Asia with their head office in Singapore and a growing team in Hong Kong, focusing on projects throughout North Asia.
Currently, they are looking for an energetic and seasoned business development professional to join them in building an exciting portfolio through strategic and effective client management from their Hong Kong office.
You will be working closely with the Hong Kong team while maintaining close collaboration with other teams in Asia particularly Singapore, to drive business growth in the region. You will be responsible for developing and retaining new/existing clients and follow up on sales leads with an aim to further strengthen the strong presence of the company in Asia market.
- 5 years’ experience or above in Business Development with working experience in architectural practices, developer firms or project management organisations.
- Strong business sense with good knowledge and extensive connections in Asia market.
- Comfortable with composing and collating tender submissions, bid presentations and fee proposals.
- Exceptional coordination and communication skills for client and media interface.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Travelling is required.
If you are an excellent self-motivator and feel that you would be capable of driving new business for a growing firm, please apply within.
How to ApplyIf you a driven, self-motivated professional and interested in finding out how you might be a good fit with this brand, please send your resume directly to Alex Hickling, email@example.com.
1287 total views, 1 today