Design Leader, Hong Kong
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
My client is a leading design & build firm with well-established offices located globally. To strengthen their market reach they are expanding their team in Hong Kong and are looking for a top tier Design Leader to join their office.
As a Design Leader you will lead a team of designers on exciting and innovative design projects. Based in one of Asia’s most iconic cities, you will have the perfect platform on which to expand your global experience working with a variety of Multi-National firms.
Reporting into the regional Managing Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance to the Project Leader and Project Manager in the presentation of solutions to clients, through research into related projects gaining a fuller understanding of client’s needs and project parameters.
- Working under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines, you will need to demonstrate a flair for design along with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- In producing the conceptual design solution, awareness of and response to the strategic, financial and time planning for the project.
- Promote and lead the brand & team that you are working for, through generating solutions abreast with the current techniques and trends on the market. Endorsing the team and brand, to be a leader in their field.
In order to be a good fit for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate creative problem solving ability, leading a team to produce innovative solutions to problems provided by both projects and clients. Other requirements for this position include:
- Degree holder in interior design from a top-tier institution.
- 8-10 years working experience with hands-on experience in workplace and corporate projects is a must.
- Past experience leading a team.
- Outstanding presentation skills when working with clients.
- International experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written) in English and Mandarin.
How to ApplyIf you are a proactive leader willing to get your hands dirty on multiple projects, working with some of the most talented professionals on the market, this would be a great opportunity for you. Interested parties please send a full resume and portfolio to Alex Hickling, email@example.com.
728 total views, 1 today