Project Lead – Japan
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An established Projects and Cost consultancy are looking for an experienced Project Lead to head up a team with a global brand based in Japan.
Working with a top-tier global brand as a Project Lead in Japan will allow for a high level of exposure to the client side and greater level of responsibility experienced by few other project managers on the market.
This role requires a flexible leader, someone with experience client facing and an ability to resolve issues calmly, in a collective manner. Other responsibilities for this role will include:
- First point of contact to clients and the direct report to directors.
- Manage a team of project management professionals.
- Liaise with appropriate members of design and costing teams.
- Deliver high project outcomes with the highest possible results from investment and expenditure whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction.
To ensure you are a good fit for this position you must have had a background working in high-end retail project management and be aware of Japanese legislation. Other requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering Construction or Building related discipline.
- An approachable leader capable of meeting deadlines and motivating staff to succeed.
- Based in Japan with the flexibility of travel to other locations throughout Asia.
- A strong communicator, fluent in spoken and written English.
- A minimum of 10 years PM experience in the region.
Working for such a large global brand brings the responsibility to exceed market expectations in quality and standards. If you have a background in retail project management and are an experienced leader, then this role would be ideal for you.
How to ApplyFor more information or the opportunity to discuss this position further, please apply with a full copy of your most up to date Resume to Alex Hickling at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1104 total views, 2 today