Project Manager, all levels – Macau
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This client is a global leader in service delivery. Due to a high-level of success from clients providing repeat business and through winning new work, they are looking for project managers, across all levels, to join their team in Macau on a permanent basis.
As a project manager for this firm your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high project outcomes with the highest possible results from investment and expenditure, whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction.
- Support team members both more senior and junior than yourself, while leading and assisting in the delivery of medium sized projects in either new or live operating business environments.
- Collaborate with other project managers to manage related issues on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Whilst delivering projects consider risk, sustainability and the environment while maintaining a focus on time, cost and quality.
To be a good fit for this role you must be flexible and offer a fresh perspective to solving an issue. Key requirements include:
- Degree in engineering, construction or building related discipline.
- Proven track record with relevant experience, two years’ experience as a minimum – experience in hospitality and high-end retail being a bonus.
- An approachable team member, capable of meeting deadlines and effectively collaborating with team-mates to achieve positive project outcomes.
- Good Spoken & Written ability in English and Cantonese.
- Macanese National as a preference.
This is an excellent opportunity with a well established Global Project Management Consultancy, continually surpassing expectations of clients throughout Macau and APAC.
Whether a professional with 10 years’ experience or someone closer to the start of their career, if you possess an attitude capable of working in a team, a strong work ethic and are adaptable to change, then you would be a good fit for this firm.
How to ApplyIn order to find out more details and understand if this company would be the right fit for you, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Alex Hickling at Tammarak, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1154 total views, 2 today