Project Manager – Taipei
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
My client is a project management consultancy with a solid reputation for premium fit out and refurbishment to local and international businesses throughout APAC. This firm provides a unique service with dedicated hands-on management and straightforward business ethics. Due to success working with a global brand in Hong Kong, this consultancy has been awarded a further project working with the same brand in Taipei.
As a project manager for this firm your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high project outcomes with the highest possible results from investment and expenditure whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction.
- Work alongside Senior Project Managers while leading and assisting in delivery of a premium hospitality project in one of Asia’s most prestigious locations.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to manage related issues on a multi-disciplinary project.
- Whilst delivering projects consider risk, sustainability and the environment while maintaining a focus on time, cost and quality.
To be a good fit for this role you must be flexible and offer a fresh perspective to solving an issue. Key requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering, Construction or Building related disciplines.
- Proven track record, with relevant project management experience, based in Taipei.
- A team player capable of meeting deadlines and collaborating with other staff to succeed.
- Good Spoken & Written ability in English and Cantonese.
This is an excellent opportunity with a well established global project management consultancy continually surpassing expectations of clients throughout APAC.
How to ApplyIn order to understand if you would be a good fit with the brand and to see if you would be interested in working for the company, please get in touch with Alex Hickling with a full copy of your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org.
994 total views, 1 today