Project Manager – Thailand
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A project manager is needed to be based in Thailand to work on site, on two major projects with a global automotive lifestyle brand. As the key representative on site your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high project outcomes with the highest possible results from investment and expenditure whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction.
- Lead in the delivery projects in either new or live operating business environments.
- Collaborate with other PMs and stakeholders to manage related issues on more than one major multi-disciplinary project.
- Whilst delivering projects consider risk, sustainability and the environment while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
To be suitable for this position you must have worked in and have a well-established network in Thailand. Other prerequisites that the right candidate must possess to be successful in this position include:
- Degree in Engineering, Construction or Building related disciplines.
- Proven track record with relevant experience in mixed use projects within the region, five years’ experience as a minimum.
- An approachable leader capable of meeting deadlines, motivating staff and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Good Spoken & Written ability in English and Thai.
If you are a proactive professional capable of working with clients & stakeholders on a one-on-one basis and have a desire to work for one of Asia’s top tier project management consultancies, this could be a great next position for you.
How to ApplyIn order to understand more about the project and to see if you would be a good fit for the role, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Alex Hickling, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1230 total views, 1 today