Senior Interior Designer – Retail
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
My client is a leading global design studio, specialising in architecture, interior design, consulting and urban design across five key sectors: Lifestyle, Workplace, Sports, Education & Science and Aviation & Transport.
Due to the firm’s continuous growth and expansion in Asia, the Hong Kong studio is seeking high caliber candidates for the position of Senior Interior Designer with a strong background in Retail.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you will be involved in leading a team of designers on interior design projects within the retail space. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance to the Project Leader and Project Manager in the presentation of solutions to clients, through research into related projects gaining a fuller understanding of client’s needs and project parameters.
- Working under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines, you will need to demonstrate a flair for design along with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- In producing the conceptual design solution, awareness of and response to the strategic, financial and time planning for the project.
- Promote and lead the brand & team that you are working for, through generating design solutions that show the brand to be a leader in their field.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills as you liaise with the various stakeholders involved in the development cycle, ensuring projects are built within project limits as set out by clients.
- Key components of the role will range from feasibility studies, concept and detailed design through to the construction stage.
In order to be a good fit for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate creative design experience working on large scale retail projects throughout Asia. Other requirements for this position include:
- Degree holder in interior design from a top-tier institution
- 8-10 years working experience of interior & FF&E experience in corporate or large scale retail projects
- Strong conceptual design and presentation skills
- Strong project & mentor skills, when supervising a small team of professional designers.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written) in English and Mandarin
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Less experienced candidates may be considered for the post of Interior Designer.
This firm is a leader in it’s field and in that respect requires someone that will be a proud advocate of the brand that they work for and represent. If you are an individual that proudly represents the work that you do and the company you work for then this would be a great opportunity for you.
How to ApplyIn order to find out if you are suitable for this position or any others that might be available at the moment, please send a copy of your most up to date resume to Alex Hickling, email@example.com.
1157 total views, 1 today