Senior Project Manager, Houston (TX)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
My client is a Project Management consultancy with a solid reputation for premium fit out and refurbishment to local and international businesses throughout North America.
This firm provides a unique service with dedicated hands-on management and straightforward business ethics. Due to an increase in work load, they are now looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to drive a new and exciting project at George Bush International Airport, Houston, Texas.
As a senior project manager for this firm your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high project outcomes with the highest possible results from investment and expenditure whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction.
- Support and mentor colleagues while leading and assisting in delivery of medium to large scale projects in either new or live operating business environments.
- Collaborate with other project managers to manage related issues on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Whilst delivering projects consider risk sustainability and the environment while maintaining focus on time cost and quality.
To be a good fit for this role you must be flexible and offer a fresh perspective to solving an issue. Key requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering Construction or Building related disciplines.
- Relevant experience working at George Bush International Airport, Houston (TX) is a must.
- A recognized track record as a senior project manager, capable of leading a project from inception to completion.
- Previous hands-on experience managing and mentoring a team of project management professionals.
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, particularly landlords and clients.
This is an excellent opportunity with a well established Global Project Management Consultancy continually surpassing expectations of clients. If you are an approachable leader capable of meeting deadlines and motivating staff to succeed then this could be the ideal position for you.
How to ApplyTo understand more about the role and to see if you would be a good fit for the company, please contact Alex Hickling with a full copy of your most up to date CV, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1058 total views, 1 today